Supportive and cheerful Practice beside the sea in Swanage seeks committed and enthusiastic GP to join the team!
Swanage Medical Practice is an innovative and forward thinking Practice seeking a 6 - 8 session GP (Partner/Salaried/GP Retainer) to replace a retiring partner. You will join eight partners in our own Health Centre serving our community of c.11500 patients, Community Hospital and Purbeck Hub.
We passionately believe in creating a friendly and supportive environment and believe in developing individuals in the Practice. We have an established mentoring system in place to support all clinicians, particularly helpful for recently qualified GPs.
Working in Swanage gives the opportunity to combine practicing high quality patient care, with living in a beautiful coastal location, with superb leisure facilities and schools enabling excellent work life balance.
- Great team
- Sociable and supportive team
- Brilliant reception and administration support
- Excellent Nursing team offering specialised clinics
- Nurse Practitioner & Paramedic support
- Forward thinking
- Extensively computerised with SystmOne, Workflow and electronic prescribing
- Innovative mixture of personal lists and open surgery
- Training practice
- GP special interests supported to thrive:
Are you tempted? We would be delighted to hear from you and informal visits are most welcome. Please email our Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01929 475132 for further details.
Closing date for applications is: 31/3/2020